Happy Thanksgiving, y’all!! I hope everyone can have an amazing Thanksgiving and truly give thanks for what you have. It is so easy this time of year to get caught up in the advertisements, and all the things that you would so love to have. Kind of like this giant sloth…
very impractical, but sooooooo cute!!!
Before you can really get caught up in the moment of want, take a step back and be grateful for all the things you do have.
Here is my Top 10 List of things that I am thankful for right now.
1. God’s grace and mercy
2. My loving and supporting parents
3. My ability to play the piano well (if I do say so myself)
4. Christmas Music
5. Amazing friends
6. Getting together with Family for the holidays
7. My super patient Mom
8. The magic of Christmas
9. Good food for Thanksgiving
10. A decent running car to get us to where we need to go
Tomorrow my parents and I will be getting together with my brothers, sister-in-law’s and my 5 nieces and nephew. It will be a crazy, loud, household, but it will be filled with laughter, love and good food.
With those three things, you can’t go wrong.